Get retirement ready with an RRSP.
A Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) will help you retire comfortably. Contributions and interest earned are tax exempt, as long as they remain in the plan.
Enjoy the benefits of an RRSP
- Lower your tax – Regular contributions to your RRSP will reduce the tax you owe – especially during your higher income years.
- Grow your money – Because your RRSP is tax-deferred, your earnings will be tax sheltered until you withdraw them in retirement.
- Contribute until you’re 71 – Make annual contributions up to 18% of your earnings up to a government-mandated limit.
- Use a portion of it for your first home without penalty – Speak to a member of our team to learn more.
- Use it to fund part of your education – If you want to continue your education, borrow a portion of the funds without penalty. Speak to us to learn more.
- Multiple investment products are available within an RRSP account – Term deposits and mutual funds included.
Ready to put the power of investing to work for you?
Speak to our helpful advisor today.